- no electrode repositioning
- no manual ECG traces correction
- simultaneous 18-lead captures
- long-D2 measurement
- compressed digital ECG trace
automatic data transmission
Cardialys, the first 12 to 18 simultaneous leads ECG
Capture, view and transmit an ECG trace
Cardialys is a digital portable device including the capture of the conventional 12 leads plus 6 additional leads – V7, V8, V9, V3R, V4R, V5R (or VE) – allowing 18-simultaneous lead ECG traces.
Cardialys has wire electrodes connected to a tiny box generating Bluetooth™ wireless transmissions to a PC or smarphone. Prize-winning innovation, Cardialys is the first ECG of this type. It allows to view and analyze heart zones that are not explored by a 12-lead device.
Cardialys is compliant with the EC medical recommendations for emergency care.
Save time, increase accuracy
With Cardialys, health professionals can perform 12 to 18-lead ECG traces with the best comfort:
- immediate positionning of the 16 electrodes,
- ECG trace real-time preview (monitoring-like) allowing easy detection and recording
Reliable and easy to use
Cardialys is a lightweight portable ECG (420g) in a small format (130 x 70 x 25 mm box).
The capture is made in a single capture, without electrode changes or manual correction of the traces.
The new generation electrocardiography
Digital ECG trace for monitoring, preview, archiving and customized printing
Cardialys generates an accurate (simultaneous 12 or 18-lead) and lightweight (8KB in recording mode) digital file.
All leads are displayed on the screen (monitoring-like) before validation and recording.
The trace is easily printed, archived and integrated into the Patient File via the Hospital Information System.
Cardialys in few words
Quick transmission mode
Cardialys generates high-precision and compressed digital traces:
- automatic and wireless Bluetooth transmission and view on a PC,
- stored in a Patient file for a network consultation,
- transfer to a remote medical centre via Internet, 3G, satellite or radio link.
This medical device is a CE marked health product, under the supervision of European healthcare authorities.