- less handling required
- single 15-second capture
- long lasting Lithium battery
- compressed digital ECG trace
automatic data transmission
Telecardia, 12-lead 12 simultaneous channel ECG
Telecardia is the only machine in its category enabling the automatic capture and transmission of a 12-lead, 12 simultaneous channel electrocardiogram (ECG). The dry electrodes replace the conventional adhesive electrodes.
The new generation electrocardiography
Telecardia is an innovative medical device:
- portable, compact, ultra-light (500 g),
- fixed thoracic electrodes,
- no consumables (gel, paper, adhesive electrodes).
Making ECG as simple as taking blood pressure
Telecardia allows easy captures of ECG trace:
- 15-second capture in a single session,
- seated or lying patient,
- no need to undress or shave patient,
- less handling required.
The value of a 12-lead ECG
The ECG is the necessary complement to the medical examination of a patient reporting chest pain, palpitations, dizziness or shortness of breath.
Emergency doctors and other medical facilities using telemedicine are used to a universal standard format for viewing 12-lead (6 peripheral leads and 6 precordial leads), 12 simultaneous channel.
The topographic diagnosis of myocardial infarction can not be properly differentiated only by placing 6 precordial leads. The diagnosis of some cardiac arrhythmias requires completely synchronous precordial leads.
A digital ECG trace combining accuracy and speed of transmission
Telecardia generates high-precision and compressed digital traces:
- automatic and wireless Bluetooth transmission and view on a PC,
- stored in a Patient file for a network consultation,
- transfer to a remote medical centre via Internet, 3G, satellite or radio link.
This medical device is a CE marked health product, under the supervision of European healthcare authorities.