- intuitive touchscreen software
- easy-to-use sensors
- automatic data transmission
- integrated charging system
- ECG, SpO² and NIBP
- optional wireless printer
- optional photo / video imaging
- optional video conferencing
- Ethernet real-time transmission
- WiFi real-time transmission
- 3G / 4G real-time transmission
- Bluetooth transmission
Vital signs quickly and easily
The Parsys Telemedicine Cart is a specially designed Cart for teleconsultation, capture and transmission of vital data in order to establish a medical diagnosis as close as possible to the patient.
It includes a HD videoconferencing system for teleconsultation and tele-expertise in complete autonomy. The health professional is then connected to the patient’s bedside without leaving his workstation.
The Cart also features a range of Bluetooth® wireless or USB medical sensors to simplify and accelerate the exams capture: Simultaneous 12-lead ECG, blood pressure, pulse oximetry, etc.
Its clever design makes it the perfect mobile telemedicine solution, both comfortable and handy for use in demanding sites.
As an option, the Cart can include a LiFe battery system to ensure a full electrical autonomy.
The Cart allows multiple adjustments and settings, facilitating its use. A true working comfort in a sitting or standing position.
It’s also very easy to maintain:
- One piece worktop
- Handfuls for easy cleaning
- Non keeled wheels
Robust & easy to handle
Ergonomic & adjustable
4 medicalized wheels
Real-time transmission of vital data
The Cart can integrate a range of medical devices to ensure the patient’s best medical diagnosis during a teleconsultation and transmit it in real time or asynchronously to a remote health care professional.
It could standard equipped with:
- 12-lead simultaneous 12-channel
- Fixed and dry thoracic electrodes
- No consumables
- 15-seconds single capture
- Lithium battery, 60-trace autonomy
- SpO² measurement
- Short and long term heart rate
- Indestructible and reusable finger sensor
- Automatic with arm cuff
- Measures digital display
- Adjustable for 1 or 3 successive captures
Optional medical sensors
Wire 18-lead ECG
This medical device is a CE marked health product, under the supervision of European healthcare authorities.